Where can I store my bags in London?
One of the hardest things to do in London is find places to store your luggage. Recent security concerns have meant storing unattended baggage is much harder then it used to be. There are some places in London dedicated to storing of luggage such as in some major train stations.
Here is a list of a few places you can store baggage.
The Left Baggage company allows you to leave your bags in London at the following locations:
- London Paddington Station
- London Kings Cross Station
- London St Pancras Station
- London Euston Station
- London Victoria Station
- London Liverpool Street Station
- London Waterloo Station
- London Charing Cross Station
Leaving Baggage at Victoria Coach in London
This is a very popular location in London in which you can leave your luggage.
Opening hours of Victoria Coach Station Left Luggage Facility
The left luggage facility is open daily between 07:00-22:45.
Left luggage fee at Victoria Coach Station in London
- Deposits up to two hours: £2.50 per item (no weight consideration)Deposits 2-24 hours: £4 per item under 20kg
- Deposits 2-24 hours: £6 per item over 20kg
- Multiple days charged at daily rate as above (£4/£6 by weight)
Time periods greater than 24 hours are charged at multiples of the full 24-hour rate per item.