*** Lesson 1 – You Will Need to Turn Up from 5:30pm on the first day to register your ***
Full Venue details only sent to those that register
Free 6 Weeks Beginners Salsa Dancing Classes – Starts Thursday 20th January
This is by far the best Salsa Class we’ve ever done and amazingly enough it’s totally free to beginner’s. (more advanced alessons are available for a fee)
What’s cool about this class is a number of things.
- The classes are taught in a dedicated room with hard wooden floors – unlike some other places which are taught in crowded and noisy bars this venue is the perfect place to learn.
- Normally only 1 class is taught at a time – with other Salsa Places they can teach as many as Four Classes in a single room, which makes things noisy, confusing and is far from a great experience.
- The teacher is extremely experienced, having taught in over 50 countries around the world.
- The classes are very social, you’ll learn to count the beats of the music, keep time and for the guys even practise asking a girl to dance
- Because this is a set 6 week course you will see progress from week to week
- After the lessons we will take people to a nearby bar by Camden Lock where people can get to know their fellow classmates, have a drink and some food.
Things to keep in mind
- The lessons start early – for most people 6pm is hard to get from work – please only come if you’re sure you can get to Chalk Farm for 6pm each week for 6 weeks
- The classes taught will be LA Style Salsa
- This is a set 6 week course – please only join if you’re sure you can make the classes for 6pm each week for the entire 6 weeks. This helps the teacher to maintain numbers and keep the correct ratio of men to women.
- Course begins Thursday 20th January and ends 24th Febuary 2011
Super Mario – Your Teacher for 6 Weeks